3.04.2011

Write On!

Handwriting Game!
All you have to do is take out a pen and paper, answer the following questions, and post it to your blog.
1. What’s your name/blogger name?
2. What’s your blog's URL?
3. Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag bloggers to participate. I saw this on Simply Kelly Designs
Aren't architects supposed to have good handwriting?! I never properly learned the art of lettering...
I've always been curious about those handwriting analyses that tell you what your script says about you - kind of like a handwriting-horoscope. What does yours say? Post your sampler and leave me a comment!

4 comments:

  1. haha..it was pretty hard to read your handwriting. Still I got it :)

    Do check out mine :)

    http://pandraa-pandraa.blogspot.com/

    Its such a cute idea
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to read your handwriting too!
    Here's mine! http://11thmonkey.blogspot.com/2011/03/handwriting-game.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can read it. :)

    I think mine says that I never moved past high-school-note-taking scribbles. And that I don't have the patience to properly learn penmanship. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm good at reading handwriting because of my husband's "chicken scratch." Thanks for participating! You've already seen mine of course! ;)

    http://www.simplykellydesigns.com/2011/03/handwriting-game.html

    ReplyDelete